Friday, May 23, 2008

Tory and Brett's Wedding!!!

Tory and I have been friends since we were 3 years old. This is something that we are both very proud of and I know she is someone who will always be in my life. When we were kids and even into early adulthood we used to tell each other that we would NEVER marry. In fact, until we both met our current significant others we still held true to that theory.

Well last Saturday, May 17, 2008, Tory completed the other half of the equation and she got herself hitched. It was a lovely ceremony and was held in the same backyard where we shared many good times together. Below are a few of the highlights taken by Joe.

















Thanks so much for being my friend, Tory! You are family to me. I'm so glad that you married such a great, wonderful guy. Brett is perfect for you! There are many happy years to come for us both.