Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Leaving Tomorrow!

Joe, my mother and I are all set to leave for our flight tomorrow! We are very excited to show my mom around all the places we have been and let her see our future home site.

Some of our plans include a hanging bridge tour, a mountain bike tour, some white water rafting, and maybe a trip to the beach. We'll also take my mom to meet Fred and Amy and show her around their neighborhood. I know we will all have a lovely time.

This year has been moving by so fast, its hard to believe that it is already half over. Pretty soon it will be December and Joe and I will be down in Costa Rica once again learning Spanish. After that, we plan to start building sometime around March. After the Spring Belly Dance Festival, that is. I need to get at least one solo in before our move!

Goodbye Utah. See you soon, Costa Rica!