Monday, November 19, 2007

An Amazing Wedding!

We have so many to thank for the beauty and success we experienced on October 20, 2007. Here it is, almost a month later and I still find myself getting all excited and giddy thinking about the memories. There are several pictures that were taken of the event. You can find some here:

http://joe-and-heather.smugmug.com/gallery/3698211#211777464
http://joe-and-heather.smugmug.com/gallery/3698894#211838374

Thanks to Brian and Jan and whoever else has helped us in these photos!

And thanks to Tom, for all his effort and presence. He also took some amazing photos and they are here:

http://tomsbodypix.smugmug.com/gallery/3704307#218478656

Thanks to so many others as well! Steve, for your beautiful poetry and for making me laugh and relax while getting dolled up! Jan and Amy for being beautiful, wonderful friends and for always believing in me and for screaming with me upstairs in the cabin. I love you two!

Thank you, Laura for your magnificent talents! You envisioned exactly what I wanted to feel and look like and you made me feel like a princess by the end of it! Thank you Mo, for filming and for your sweet, kind words. You and your lovely wife mean so much to us!

Thank you Tory for being my oldest, bestest friend. You deserve all the happiness in the world and I love you to pieces! Thank you Mom for all of your hard work and for giving birth to me and to my wonderful family. Thank you Dad for dancing with me and for not stepping on my toes! Your support has helped me so much over the years. Thank you Ryan for bringing the band together! It was perfect! Thank you Lori for your unselfish efforts in helping our wedding to be so absolutely beautiful! I'm so glad you're married to my goofy brother!

Thanks Collin for making some of the coolest dance moves with me. We so rock! Thanks Brynna and Clayton for all your help and for your sweet and loving nature! Thanks Sheri for the dip and the Costa Rica book! Thank you Jeanie for your well wishes and for all of your love you have given to me my whole life.

Thanks to all of our friends and family who came to share the day with us. We have not yet received all of the video footage, but we do have a video that Joe and I put together from my Mom's video camera. Feel free to download it and watch it here:

http://www.joe-gardner.com/movies/broadband-high-wedding.mov

There are so many people that we wished could be there, but because of the location it was physically impossible. It was very difficult making the guest list decisions and we wished everyone could have been invited. Please know that we love you all and we're grateful for your love and support.

A few other things: Our wonderful friend Brian, lost his glasses in the cabin. If anyone has seen them or picked them up, please let us know! They are very rare and hold a lot of sentimental value. Someone also left a brown scarf up at the cabin. If this is your's, please let us know.