Thursday, November 29, 2007

What a summer!

I'm glad this summer is coming to an end, its been quite a busy and hectic one for me. So many changes in my life have taken place in the last few months:
In April, I sold BikeForums.net.
In May, I stressed if selling BikeForums was the best idea. (It was!)
In June, Heather and I started a new company, VeloVisions, INC.
In July, We did a short mtn bike tour under the redwoods. (Click here for pictures)
In Aug, We started planning for our Wedding.
In Sept, We started planning fore our Honeymoon.
In Oct, We got married. (Click here for pictures)
In Nov, We got back from Costa Rica. (Click here for pictures)

I have no clue whats coming at us this Winter; but I hope its more snow and a lot of time in the Mountains. This year we are learning to Snowboard!

I'm loving life, I hope all my friends and family are as well,

- Joe