Sunday, January 6, 2008

Snowboarding Day 8!

Joe and I have just returned home from Solitude Ski Resort where we spent a full day snowboarding some delicious powder. It was snowing all day, so the powder just kept refreshing itself, building up to make for some fantastic boarding.

I felt it was my best day yet, as I finally got the hang of carving on my toe side. I even braved a couple of blue square runs, which our friend Brian thinks I am ready for. Joe went down the ultimate thrill of Solitude, the amazing Honeycomb Canyon. This is a double black diamond run and a first for Joe so he made quite the progression as well!

Sadly, we have no videos or pics of the day, but we are planning a fun filled day at Brighton on Tuesday and we're packing the cameras! Stay tuned for some great footage!