Tuesday, October 21, 2008

1 Year Anniversary

Yesterday, Joe and I celebrated our first wedding anniversary. We took the motorcycle up to Timpanooke Campground and set up camp. That evening we enjoyed a delicious, homemade Indian dinner complete with fireside naan and brown rice. It was heavenly. In remembrance of our Sundance wedding, we had Sunday brunch at the Foundry Grill. This is the same place we had brunch the morning after our wedding with a handful of our friends. To say the food here is decadent and amazingly delicious would be an understatement. We each had a cappuccino and I thought of Tom sipping his a year ago when we were here.



Joe and I have had an amazing year together. I look back on that snowy day in October and I still can't believe how perfect it was. Tom was our officiator and our good friend Steve read some amazing poetry. We shared our vows and within a few minutes, it was over. Food and drinks were served inside a beautiful cabin and my brother played music for us in one of his bands. Everything was magical.







This first year as a married couple has been wonderful for us, and I think this next year will be even better. There will be a lot of exciting changes for us, but we can't wait to face them together. Here's to new beginnings and here's to remembering good times!