Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Day 11

Thursday 9/2/08
Holland Lake - Seeley Lake

Time Traveled: 2 hrs 47 mins
Distance: 27 miles

Food Eaten: Super Oatmeal (8th Power), coffee w/sugar, Probar, granola bar, grilled cheese sandwich, salad, veggie burger, 1/2 huckleberry milkshake

Another day spent on the road and another lake is our destination. It was a relatively easy ride for the most part, except that my butt still hurts after 2 hours in the saddle. Long distance cycling can be a bitch sometimes!





We decided to splurge and a hotel room and the shower was well worth it. The man at the hotel desk was feeling nice and let us do our laundry for free against hotel policy.



I'm amazed at the lack of food options there are here and I'm finding I have to resort to some pretty scary stuff. Still, I think I'm losing inches if not weight. My clothes feel a bit looser and my muscles are a bit more defined.

Our night was spent falling asleep to Clint Eastwood shooting criminals in a Dirty Harry movie. We even suffered through commercials for it. How do people do this on a regular basis?